"Let’s see how INVENTIVE we can be encouraging LOVE, and helping out,
not avoiding worshiping together as some do, but spurring each other on,
ESPECIALLY as we see the big day approaching." - HEBREWS 10:24-25 MSG
When we live perpetually at the edge of what we can do, we get to see God move.
Who are we? We are an Artist Collective attempting to use our Art talents, skills, and gifts to unleash Heaven on earth. We are setting out to take all the knowledge from the last 5 years of ministry and use it to shift the culture and atmosphere of our city.
For $20 and an hour a month, you can create big change.
Our BELOVED God is moving. He is who sends us, to our community as a whole, to show up as the big C church and expose Heaven.
Worship is not just on a platform on Sunday, it's time we come alive in our city. We believe that showing our city the REAL living GOD and his full creativity, right next to what
the world says is ideal, will expose the imitation.
What we do:
- We show up for our city, come alongside other organizations to fill gaps of all kinds.
- We bring Holiday celebration. We hope to lavish Love to the least of these throughout our valley.
- We intend to facilitate Art and creativity in our city, in a meaningful lasting way.
I am a slave to Jesus, the master of LIFE, a slave to God's INSPIRATION. I believe if we can dream bigger than ourselves, we can step into God's plans for revival. Rather than accolades for an individual, the tagline, be loved, is because all of this love we spread, is from our beloved. All of us are beloved. It's kinda a secret society. If ya know then ya know. ❤
Find us on Facebook and Instagram: Bee Loved Collective
Who We Currently Serve
God Gear Houses (Albany)
Oxford Houses (Albany)
Teen Challenge (Tangent & Eugene)
Jackson St. Youth Shelters (Albany & Corvallis)
Helping Hands (Albany)
Signs of Victory (Albany Mission)
Also, some homeless camps
CHILDREN’S MENTAL INSTITUTION
Trillium Farm Home (Corvallis)
DHS directly (Albany)
We also partner with FISH of Albany.
What can I do all year long?
- Join a team!
- Collect hotel soap and toiletries
- Pray (a lot)
- Donate - Click here to donate to the Bee Loved Collective
- Reach OUT – Tell us about underserved groups that need Holiday Care.
How do I join a team?
Send us an email: BeeLovedGroup@gmail.com
Please include the following:
- Contact information, including the best way/time to get a hold of you.
- How you want to be involved throughout the year? What are your goals? What is your availability for projects?
- Who do you want to serve? Who are you called to serve? Where do you see yourself most excited to show up?
- What are your talents and gifts? Are you a baker, maker, sewer, planter, crafter, card writer, artist? We want to know, so don't be modest! All gifts are welcome, and we want you working on the right team!