Band of Brothers meets Saturday mornings at 8 am in the VCC Lobby. It’s a great way to go deeper with Christ as you get to know other men at VCC. There is no need to sign up, anyone is welcome.
There is a breakfast with this event on the third Saturday of the month!
This group is for fellowship, discipling and Bible study to mend, train, and send men to be godly influences in their family, work, and church.
Men, WHY invest time in building relationships with other men??
Men in the church face the same challenges men outside the church face. Out of every 10 men:
- Nine will have children who leave the church
- Eight will not be satisfied with their jobs
- Six are struggling with debt
- Five have a problem with pornography
- Four will have experienced divorce – affecting 1 million children a year
- All ten will struggle to balance work and family
How do we change this? The bigger question is how do we change what’s crushing our culture?
To change society, we need to see the church transformed. To transform the church, families need to be made whole. To help families become whole, marriages need to be made healthy. For marriages to be healthy, men need to be right with God.
The point, transformation begins with men… and that transformation happens as men sharpen one another… and we want no man left behind here at VCC.