- A quick process and favor with the government in Kenya to get their application for ARMS to be registered as an NGO (non-profit) in Kenya approved
- An office to work from and as a place to hold classes, so Claudia doesn’t have to do that in her home
- A safe house to be established for abused women
- That all the new pastors and community workers she meets with will be the kind of people they can trust and who will have a true passion for the ladies they need to serve. She is thankful for her main advocates, Pastor Stephen from Nairobi Grace Chapel and Pastor Billy from Overcoming Faith Church in Juja town.
- Claudia’s health and safety
Ministry in Kenya is expensive. If you would like to donate to the ARMS ministry, contributions can be made via our Online Giving page or on Sundays using an offering envelope. Please designate donations by writing Kenya on the envelope or memo line of the check (do not use Claudia's name).