Unlimited: Holy Spirit Available to Everybody!
On August 1, 2021 by Foch Fuller. For the handout, CLICK HERE!!
If You (John 15:7-8)
On February 17, 2019 by Foch Fuller
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. John 15:7-8
This message is preceded by prophetic words for VCC and for Pastor Nicole given by Debbie and Foch Fuller.
- Celebrate Central Oregon March 20, 2023Celebrate Central Oregon is Mike Silva International Event that will be held Saturday, July 15th. This will be a bilingual evangelistic festival (Spanish and English), reaching all of central Oregon and beyond. For the sake of the city, and the state, this outreach will be pivotal and transformational! Central Oregon needs Jesus now more than […]Grace
- Hosting the Presence – Ladies’ Bible Study March 20, 2023Are you hungry for an encounter with Jesus? Do you want to make an impact on the world? In this eight-session curriculum, Pastor Bill Johnson takes you on an unforgettable journey, answering these questions from Scripture and showing believers what it looks like to host God’s Presence in their everyday lives. If you have ever wondered […]Grace
- Sewing Machines for Kenya February 22, 2023Claudia Campbell has been leading women in Kenya through ARMS (Abuse Recovery Ministry). Many of these women stay in abusive situations, because they do not have a way to support themselves if they leave. They are hoping to get 10 non-electric sewing machines to train these women on and give them a means to support […]Grace
- Disaster Relief for Turkey February 22, 2023You can give to help those affected by the February 6th earthquake in Turkey either through World Horizons or Foursquare Disaster Relief via online giving at Valley Christian Center. Below is a statement from World Horizons, about how you can give financially to assist in aid efforts for people affected by the earthquakes. These funds […]Grace
- God’s Grocery Giveaway September 23, 2022We want to share a ministry opportunity with you… God‘s Grocery Giveaway! The first half of the month, we will be collecting groceries to giveaway. The last half of the month, there will be bags of groceries set out in the Lobby for you to take and share around the community. You can share with someone you […]Grace
- LAM Spiritual Journey Worksheet September 14, 2022Click here to download a copy of the Spiritual Journey worksheet. Please print a copy for each spouse to fill out and bring to class on Sunday. If you have difficulty with the download, here are the questions. Please just write out your answers on a sheet of paper and bring that instead. Before Marriage: […]Grace
- VCC Voice August 10, 2022Hey VCC Family! Did you know we have a podcast of our past sermons? Introducing VCC Voice! Currently you can listen to all sermons from 2022 on your favorite podcasting app (let us know if we missed your favorite and we’ll add it!). We’ll have past sermons from 2020 and 2021 uploaded soon!Grace
- Water Baptism June 21, 2022Water baptism is an important step in any Christian’s walk. Jesus calls for anyone who has received Him as their Lord and Savior to be baptized as a statement of faith and commitment. It is a public confession and declaration of your trust in Jesus Christ. To find out more about water baptism, click here […]Grace
- Guatemala Missions Trip 2023 June 16, 2022Missions trip to Guatemala, May 15-23, 2023–in conjunction with Lee Schnabel’s CAPAZ ministry. Click here to make payments or donations for the Guatemala trip through VCC online giving. Please email Grace at email@example.com if you are a donor giving to a specific team member, so it is credited to the correct person. There is not […]Grace
- The Glorify Project June 2, 2022Help. Hope. Comfort. For moms facing abortion, unplanned pregnancy, miscarriage, infant loss, or infertility. Click here to find out more at The Glorify Project website. Click here to watch The Glorify Project Intro on YouTube. In the near future they will have a maternity home where they can safely house women in crisis. It will […]Grace