Our goal as a church is to cooperate with Jesus in serving people.
- We love people just as they are, even as God has loved us- leading them into relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We mend people, helping them discover the spiritual, emotional, relational, and physical health the Lord desires for them.
- We train people, helping them become all that God has designed them to be.
- We release people into effective, purposeful ministry in their homes, the church, the community, and our world.
All of our core values are essential to effective ministry and are the assumptions upon which our ministry is built. These values apply from the most mature Christian to the youngest kid in our children's classrooms.
- The Bible is our guide for life and is our standard for faith and practice in all we do.
- Prayer is essential, both private and corporate.
- Leading people into a growing and dynamic relationship with Jesus is our primary assignment. It happens in our neighborhood and worldwide.
- Every Christian has a ministry and is called into fruitful service in their environment, as they are empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Small groups are necessary for our growth. We need each other in order to become and accomplish all God intends for us.
- Worship is to be Jesus-centered, contemporary, understandable, and yielded to the Holy Spirit. Love the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength is why we exist.